Gold Star Servant Leader: A Leader L.E.A.D.S.™
At Reach America, Christian teens are learning to lead people.
- First, we put into practice the people leadership skills we are learning inside the C-4 Community.
- Secondly, we practice our people leadership skills in our world.
The Five Levels of Leadership & Our Values
There are five levels of Christian leadership. Simply put, a Christian leader L.E.A.D.S. people. These levels of leadership reflect our values. (1 Thessalonians 1 & 2)
Level 1: Look and See: When people look at my life do they see that Jesus matters to me?
- The Bible: Galatians 2:20, 1 John 1
- The Value: We value a growing, observable, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Level 2: Encourage and Serve: Who am I going to serve today?
- The Bible: The Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve
- The Value: We value serving others through our words and deeds.
Level 3: Adjust/Apprentice: When I sense God moving in someone, am I willing to adjust my life?
- The Bible: Luke 4:18-19, John 5:19-21, 30
- The Value: We value submission to God, His Word, His will and those he has placed in authority over us.
Level 4: Develop Leaders: Are those I am leading, growing?
- The Bible: Galatians 4:19, 1 Thessalonians 1:5, Colossians 1:24
- The Value: We value selflessness and sacrifice, for the sake of others.
Level 5: Success: Are those I’m leading, leading others?
- The Bible: John 17:6-23, 2 Timothy 2:2
- The Value: We value helping others become everything God has made them to be.