Reach America is looking for individuals and businesses to partner with us as we raise up the next generation of great Christian American leaders. There are several ways you can help:
- Monthly Partnership – Your monthly contribution will be used to help us meet our recurring expenses. For your convenience, you can set up automatic payments through our secure website, or if you prefer, monthly donations can be mailed to us.
- One Time Gift – Your one time gift can allow us to expand what we are able to offer in the Reach America Education Partnership as well as make improvements in the classroom.
- Scholarship Fund – We have made the cost of our program as inexpensive as possible, yet we are dealing with working families who struggle to make ends meet. Your gift to our scholarship fund will help offset the cost to families with multiple children in our program who meet the criteria for financial aid.
- Prayer – We value and appreciate your prayers on behalf of Reach America. We will have regular updates on prayer requests and needs posted on our Facebook page or you can sign up here on the website to receive our newsletter. https://www.facebook.com/LetsReachAmerica
“Why should I give to Reach America?”
Any contribution you make to Reach America is an investment in the lives of students who will be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. We see the results of a traditional public education system hijacked by secular humanism. Eighty-five percent of young people in church leave the church after high school. Ninety percent of Christian parents send their children to public schools. There is no way two hours of church each week can compete with the message our children are receiving in public education and entertainment. We don’t have to tell you that our culture is in crisis and we desperately need to challenge the status quo by providing a Christian alternative to what the world has to offer our youth. Being immersed in a Christ-Centered Counter-Culture, or as we call it, C-4 ™, our Reach America young people will be better prepared to face the challenges of an ever-changing, secular world.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help us educate our students beyond what is offered in public education.
- The importance of developing a Biblical Worldview
- American History that focuses on our Godly heritage
- The virtues of the free market system and entrepreneurship
- Absolute truth
- Critical thinking
- Character development
- Christian leadership
- Christian marriage and family readiness
- The role of Christians in the public square
- Developing individual gifts and talents within the context of who they are in Christ
Reach America is a 501c3 non-profit organization. As such, we are able to receive financial gifts. Your contributions are tax-deductible per standard IRS tax guidelines.