Gary Brown, Founder and President
Gary was born in Atlanta, Georgia, but now he and his wife, Cindy are proud Idahoans. Gary has been a pastor for 38 years and a national educational consultant since 1990. For nearly five years prior to moving to Idaho, Gary was a trusted voice to the US Congress. Gary believes America is the last great hope for freedom-loving people in the world and our youth are the last great hope for America!
- A trusted voice to the US Congress in Marriage and Family Education and Adolescence Health issues for five years.
- By invitation of the US Congress, conducted a National Youth Leadership Training Conference in Washington, DC in February 2006.
- Gary studied history and political Science at the Douglas MacArthur Academy of Freedom and he is a graduate of Howard Payne University in Brownwood, Texas. He is a graduate of New Orleans Seminary.
- Training teachers across America since 1990.
- Writer of the 1998 World AIDS Day promotional material for Georgia public schools
- Consultant to state and local Public Health agencies to build strategies for growing healthy youth and families
- Feature writer for National Abstinence Education Groups
- Keynote speaker in numerous regional and national AIDS rallies and conferences
- Parent conference leader
- Tens of Thousands of students, parents, teachers, health care providers, pastors, and youth leaders impacted!
Mindy Thom, Education Director
Mindy was raised in Covington, Georgia but moved to North Idaho in July of 2012 to follow God’s calling in her life.
After graduating from The University of Georgia in 2008 with a B.S. in Education, Mindy worked as a public middle school math and science teacher for 4 years in her hometown. She also enjoyed coaching middle and high school girls basketball during those years. While teaching and coaching, she completed her Master’s Degree in Education from The University of Georgia in 2011. Thankfully, God planted the seed of working with The Reach America Education Partnership that only a move to north Idaho could fulfill!
Mindy has a strong desire to see the traditional education that has failed not only students, but teachers as well, transformed – along with the lives of young people who yearn to be filled with Christ and see their communities turned back to the light!
Mindy is married to her husband, Derek Thom.