Friday Night Worship Each Week at 6:00PM!
The Family: Ground Zero for Spiritual Warfare
Join us for a time of worship and the preaching of God’s Word. Pastor Gary will be starting a series entitled, “The Family: Ground Zero of Spiritual Warfare”. The series is taken from Ephesians chapters five and six.
America is coming apart at the seam. This is due to the destruction of the family unit. But if you are Satan, why attack the family?
You don’t want to miss this eye-opening series on the importance of the family and how building healthy families is the key to rebuilding a healthy America.
A note from Pastor Gary Brown: God is raising up a group of people in north Idaho who are ready to lay it all on the line for Christ. At Reach America, we are equipping Christians to impact our community, state and country. I look forward to seeing you, Friday, February 6th at 6pm.
Our Statement of Faith:
- We believe in one true God who is triune in nature – revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God.
- We believe the Bible, containing the Old and New Testaments, is the only inspired Word of God, revealing all necessary truth for man to trust Jesus Christ for salvation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only access to God and salvation can be found in no other.
- We believe God can bring America back through the power of His Holy Spirit working in and through us!
For more information on our new Friday night worship, please contact Pastor Gary Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth of America . . . Join Us!
Two years ago, some of our students were told that they could not write about God in an English class essay entitled, “I Believe”. In response to this obvious discrimination against Christians, our students produced the five-minute video, below, “The Thaw”.
Christianity is being frozen out in America. It is time for a thaw! Without a doubt, Christian youth are living in an increasingly anti-Christian culture. This isn’t the America that we, as parents and grandparents, once knew.
“The Thaw.” It is a call to youth and their parents across America to join us as we bring Christ and our Judeo-Christian values back to our country.
Please watch the video below…
There are five ways you can join us…
- Join us by liking our Facebook page and by following us on Twitter. Daily, we post scripture, words of encouragement, Reach America announcements, and updates on our program. You may also subscribe to our Reach America YouTube Channel and Pastor Gary’s YouTube Channel as well.
- Join us by signing up for Pastor Gary’s new blog. You join by emailing him at email@example.com.
- Please list your name, phone number, email and a little about yourself. We do not share your information with anyone.
- We want to get to know you and build a nation-wide network of Christian youth, parents, grandparents and youth leaders.
- Pastor Gary addresses issues facing youth and their families, cultural issues and answers questions parents and youth leaders have concerning ministry to teens.
- If you live in North Idaho or the northwest, call Pastor Gary for a visit. Learn about creating a C-4™ Community where you live and find out more about our leadership training process, L.E.A.D.S. ™. If you live anywhere else in America, call Pastor Gary. Skype and Go-To-Meeting are wonderful inventions!
- Join us by letting us know you are praying for us.
- Tell your friends!
The Reach America Strategy:
Developing impact leaders through a C-4™ Community.
In Acts 17:28, the Apostle Paul writes, “In Him we live and move and have our being.” In essence, where our kids “live” and “move,” they “become.” Our youth are attending church for a couple hours, but they are living and moving in a world that no longer recognizes Christ as God. Actually, should we be surprised at what our youth are becoming?
In Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, we are creating a C-4™ Community, A Christ-Centered, Counter-Culture. The biblical foundation for a C-4 Community is Jesus’ ministry with His disciples, Acts 17:28 and Paul’s ministry found in 1 Thessalonians chapters one and two.
A C-4™ Community is a vibrant, growing group of Christian youth and their families on a mission. These Christians love Jesus and have a burning desire to see their family, their friends, their community, their state and America come to Christ. This is important: When people come into our C-4™ Community, we do not become like them, they become like us, then Christ.
The object of a C-4™ Community is to create a Christ-centered culture that is counter to what the American culture has become. We believe we can be more effective reaching people for Christ by bringing people to us, than only trying to reach them where they are living.
Spiritual development happens best in a C-4™ Community. Spiritual growth is all about people and places. Who teens are with and where they are is very important. Jesus built His training strategy on a powerful spiritual principle – Christianity is caught more than taught. Yes, there is an important teaching component to disciple-making, but you catch Christianity the way you catch the flu, you catch it from being around someone who has it!
CREATING C-4™ COMMUNITIES — “CHRIST-CENTERED, COUNTER-CULTURES”
Youth must live and move in Christ-Centered, Counter-Cultures if we expect them thrive. The perfect example of a C-4™ community, of course, was Jesus and His disciples.
For three years, the disciples lived and moved with Jesus and they took excursions into the world. They didn’t live and move in the world and visit with Jesus for a couple of hours a week. The disciples walked with Jesus daily and had a front row seat as He taught, performed miracles, and confronted the religious leadership of the day. After a day of watching Jesus, He would sit down with His disciples and hold de-briefings on what they saw and heard that day. Eventually, Jesus sent the disciples out into the world with specific assignments, they would return and report.
After three years of intense training, of living and moving with Jesus, the disciples were ready to launch out on their own – they had become everything Jesus needed them to be. Jesus could now return to the Father.
What was the result? Just read the book of Acts and beyond!
Can we expect to get similar results from our youth that Jesus got with His disciples with our youth attending church activities (worship, youth group, etc…) for just a couple hours a week?
Thanks for dropping by our website. At Reach America we are creating C-4™ Communities – Christ-Centered, Counter-Cultures, where youth are able to live and move and become everything God made them to be. As you read through the pages of our website you’ll learn how we do this. Read our values, meet our staff, and then drop by and see us – we would love to meet you!
And, by the way, our name reflects our ultimate goal: We believe God can bring America back through us! Do you believe?